Volunteers make our service possible. We are always on the look-out for like-minded people who want to be a real force for positive change in their community.
There are endless ways to get involved. Whether it’s working remotely to provide admin or event support, helping at collections and awareness stalls within your local community, or campaigning on social media, volunteers are the backbone of our charity work.
Use your savvy social skills to help Dragonfly Cancer Trust engage with supporters online and grow their social following.
· Working with the fundraising and digital teams to schedule regular posts and grow our audience in line with the charity’s social media plan.
· Connect with relevant organisations, influencers and events by liking and commenting on their content.
· Using analytics tools to monitor and report post insights
· Regularly identifying suitable accounts on Instagram and Twitter and engaging with their followers to follow the charity account, monitoring the balance on a weekly basis and feeding your successes back to the fundraising team.
Join a community of Digital Ambassadors raising awareness of Dragonfly Cancer Trust online. Receive monthly news, images and messages from the team to create your own content to spread far and wide.
· Use your own social media profiles to create content to signpost Dragonfly Cancer Trust and spread our message
· Share official posts from the Dragonfly Cancer Trust social channels
· Join Facebook themed / community groups to raise awareness of the charity
· Highlight the Trust through comments on industry relevant posts
· Communicate with the fundraising team to celebrate your successes